WE ARE NOW OPEN AND TAKING BOOKINGS
CALL 01225 423494
NAUGHTY BUT NICE (hairdressing)
Opening Protocol for CLIENTS
• If you are showing any symptoms of a cold or flu. Stay home and isolate as per the Government guidelines. Please cancel and re-book your appointment. Stay home save lives.
• Please supply and wear if possible your own PPE on arrival. (We will have a limited supply of PPE if needed).
• IMPORTANT! Please keep to booking slot times to ease social distancing.
• Please arrive directly from your home to the salon to minimise risk of infection on route if possible.
• Please wait outside until you are instructed by a member of staff to enter and use sanitiser or wash hands as instructed.
• Staff will be instructing you for yours and their safety so please be understanding and kind.
• Communication to be conducted in a safe manner.
• If you are experiencing some concerns about health and safety, please don’t hesitate to let staff know. Be understanding and kind, our staff experience anxiety as well.
• Payment preferably by card although cash will be accepted but time needed to disinfect.
• Welcome back and enjoy being pampered.
This is our guide but could change depending on the latest guideline by the Government.
Thank you for your patience and understanding
We have accomplished a lot since we launched in 1985, gaining great feedback and positive reviews with loyal clients, some of which have been with us since the very beginning.
We strive to create an atmosphere that offers both customer and staff a relaxed, enjoyable and unique hairdressing experience. Our dedicated staff are passionate about their work and attention to detail, they are all trained to the highest level in a comprehensive range of services including colouring, cutting, curling, ghd straightening, extensions and blow drys.
Based within a mile of Bath city centre and situated in a popular out of town shopping street, it’s ideal for customers not wanting the hassle and extra expense of city centre parking. We support, and in turn are fully supported by local schools, hospital and local businesses.
To book an appointment or consultation please call 01225 423 494.
We hope to see you soon.
Our gift vouchers make an excellent treat for birthdays, anniversaries or any special occasion.
Call 01225 423 494 for full details